The Dynaco M2 high speed freezer door reduces energy loss without slowing traffic.
- Unique “Push-Pull” Drive System: Provides high-speed travel in open and close mode for a total cycle time unmatched by conventional gravity doors.
- Operating Speeds: Of up to 96″ per sec open and 70” per sec close, offers the industry’s fastest cycle time.
- Curtain: Incorporates a patented edge retention design.
- Tight Seal: Continuous end locks encapsulated by the side guide, mobile top seal and soft bottom edge provide a virtually perfect seal. No blade or brush system to wear or replace.
- Ultra Safe Soft Edge Design: Exclusive soft edge with no bottom beam provides employees and equipment superior protection associated with hard-edge doors.
- Side Guides: Galvanized steel with pivoting, spring-loaded UHMW inner side guides allow for movement and deflection under pressure. A polyethylene layer creates a thermal barrier
- between the door frame and building structure. Resistance heating in the side guides prevents frost and ice buildup.
- Curtain Material: Reinforced PVC suitable for applications to -22F. Optional Insulated panel, Speed 85″ open and 70″ down (size dependent).