Effective Date: January 1st, 2023
Welcome to the website of Dock Systems Inc. – a full service provider of dock and door systems. This website is operated by Dock Systems Inc. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Dock Systems Inc. We offer this website, including all information, products and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Privacy on our Sites & Services
Rules Of Conduct
When you use our Sites and Services, you are expected to adhere to the following rules of conduct:
- You must comply with all applicable laws including but not limited to applicable privacy laws, intellectual property laws, and anti-spam laws.
- You must provide your real name and accurate information in our contact and request a quote form.
- You will use our Sites and Services only in a professional manner.
- You will not harass Dock System Inc. employees using the Sites or our Services.
- You will not spam Dock System Inc. employees using the Sites or our Services.
- You will not introduce any virus, worm, or any other malicious or harmful software code that has been designed to modify or disrupt our Sites or Services in any way.
- You will not override or try to circumvent any of the security features of our Sites or Services.
Notices and Service Messages
Intellectual Property Rights and Concerns
All our content, the selection, compilation, arrangement and presentation of all materials, and the overall design of the site (i.e. the “look and feel” of the Site and Services) are copyrighted by us, and are protected by Canadian and international laws.
Use of our content without our express prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
No Warranties or Conditions
Liability and Warranty Disclaimers
Exclusion of Liability
- Your use of or inability to use our Sites or Services.
- Any delays or disruptions in our Sites or Services.
- Any viruses or malicious software code that you have obtained by accessing or linking to our Sites or Services.
- Any damage to your computer or mobile device hardware from the use of our Sites or Services.
- Any direct or indirect costs or damages that you are facing resulting from relationships that you have formed using our Sites or Services.
3 Automatic Rd.
Brampton, ON L6S 4K6